WELCOME IN JHARKHAND
The economy of Jharkhand has shown an impressive growth, The main driver of this growth has been the tertiary sector, especially banking and insurance, communication, storage and public administration. The basic purpose of the Jharkhand Summit 2016 is to boost investment in the state of Jharkhand. The event will serve as a vehicle for promoting the various initiatives of state among industry leaders and others
Jharkhand Summit (js.leadersspeak.in/) is a full day event having conference, expo and awards to be held on April 9th, 2016 in, Ranchi. You can participate as a speaker/ delegate/ sponsor/ exhibitor and can nominate award under Govt./School /Higher Education /Health/Governance/Finance/
In a recent report by World Bank, Jharkhand ranked third in ease of doing business in the country after Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh, to showcase opportunities for investment in the State. From infrastructure to agriculture, Jharkhand has been an inspiring story of untapped potential. Offering a combination of good governance, speedy implementation, brisk decision making, abundant and undisputed resources, Jharkhand is successfully positioning itself as a model state.
In order to improve the prospects of education at Jharkhand, the Government has launched the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, thereby consolidating primary education to all up to the age of 14. The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is an extensive scheme adopted by the Government and is carried out to universalise primary education in every nook and corner of the state.
Jharkhand is a house of many industries and business centers. Talking about the business and economy of Jharkhand, it can be said that Jharkhand houses two major steel plants in India. The steel plants at Bokaro and the Tata Iron and Steel Company are the two major plants housed within the territory of Jharkhand. Besides, the topography of Jharkhand is rich in minerals. The abundance in minerals also enhances the prospects of the industries in Jharkhand.
India is developing as an emerging giant in the field of Iron and Steel and the National steel policy envisages production of 110 million tons of steel by 2020. The demand for steel is increasing within the country with all round acceleration in industrial activity. Jharkhand has total reserve of 3218.08 million tons hematite areas accounting for about 30 per cent of the national reserves.
Health is one of the important aspects of governance as healthy populations live longer, are more productive. The Jharkhand Government is determined to provide quality health care services, particularly for those in remote and difficult areas in order to reduce morbidity and mortality. ith the aim of eliminating discrimination in the provision of health care at all levels and in all sectors has been the highest priority of the government.
Jharkhand is a home of many undisturbed natural beauties like Hundru fall, Betla National Park,Deoghar, Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary, The emerald green Jubilee Park are the few destinations which can be explored. With its natural bounties unspoiled region always attract the tourist. Jharkhand is a rare state that offers a tourist all these and much more together they make the state dream destination for tourist irrespective of their particular interest.
The Leaders Speak Jharkhand Summit Awards have been instituted to recognise and encourage the organisations/institutions/start-ups for excellent work in their field. It gives an opportunity to the winners to be identified in the society for their unique approach and smart work which in turn can inspire others.
They can enhance a company’s or institute’s reputation, help employees take pride in their work and instill confidence in customers about the quality and professionalism of your organisation. It can also improve your networking opportunities by raising your profile within your industry. Winning an award provides a vehicle for promoting your organisation/institute through marketing and public relations initiatives. Awards can improve your standing in your industry. It can also open doors for business-to-business opportunities when subcontractors are looking for opportunities to partner with a high-profile organisation. Start-up awards have been instituted to celebrate the finest and bravest, who risked everything to launch a new enterprise. It is a recognition of the sweat and tears that went into shaping what will drive the nation’s economic engines tomorrow. In a way therefore, the awards salute the entrepreneurs and also seek to inspire the dreamers and daredevils in all of us.
- Share the achievements, challenges and lessons learned in implementing e-Governance in India
- Discuss the current and future security needs and issues and explore best practices in the security sector
- Connect decision-makers, policy makers, industry experts, business leaders, to foster exchange of ideas and information impacting the power sector
- Showcase information technology applications in the power sector
- Provide more vistas of opportunity for partnership building, development reorganisation and capacity enhancement for the rural stakeholders
- Bring forth views and latest news from regulators, policy makers, service providers, content providers and Infrastructure providers
- Look at the current situation and outline desirable future developments in the field of ICT enabled education
- Provide integrated approach of ICT supported education
- Bring together the entire community of health IT professionals and practitioners to celebrate success stories, discuss strategies and explore opportunities awaiting the healthcare industry in India
- Deliberate on the issues facing the ICT movement, the journey till now, and devise new plans for the future
- The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Jharkhand (Chief Guest)
- Policy Makers, Ministers, Secretaries
- Chancellors, Vice Chancellors, Directors, Deans, Registrars of Govt. & Pvt. Universities and colleges
- Regulatory Bodies and Professional Association Representatives
- School Principals, Key Management, Senior Functionaries of Govt. & Pvt.
- Edupreneuers, Entrepreneurs, Private Equity Investors, Venture Capitalists
- Technology Providers
- Key officials from Banks, Real estate & Pvt. Hospitals
- System Integrators(SIs), Value Added Resellers(VARs),Value Added Distributors(VADs)
- Owners/MD/Chairmen/CEO/Marketing & Purchase Heads of Test Preparation companies and Training institutes
- CEO’s, CIO’s, industry analysts of cyber security companies
- Academicians, researchers, administrators, students and parents
- Donors, funding organizations, international bodies
With a believer of holistic development and grooming, serves the society with his leadership skill for the last 40 years. He is also an Advocate, High Court, Ranchi and member of AICC and General Secretary at JPCC.
ADG, Bihar State Sports Authority, Bihar, Patna. He is one of the senior IPS officer in Bihar. His motto: policing to be creative policing. He is very found use of technology in the field of cyber crime.
He is a senior journalist of Jharkhand. Currently, he is a press advisior of honourable Chief Minister of Jharkhand Sri Raghubar Das.
He is a senior journalist from Prabhat Khabar, Ranchi, Jharkhand. He has vast experiences in covering Jharkhand issue in media.
A social activist who influenced and changed the lives of many women. She changed the livelihood on many downtrodden and country side villagers in earning respect in society.
Govt. Functionaries and field experts to join the judging panels. The judges have access to the entries after the closing date and they submit their scores to the jury members independently. The jury then aggregate the scores to arrive at the winners for each award. The judges’ decision is final and the awards does not enter into any correspondence regarding any aspect of the judging process.
Chief Secretary, Government of Jharkhand
Principal Secretary, Government of Jharkhand
N N Sinha
Principal Secretary, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of Jharkhand
Principal Secretary, Dept.of Welfare & Panchayati Raj, Jharkhand
Secretary-cum-IG, Dept.of Registration, Jharkhand
Dr. Praveen Jha
Special Secretary, Dept of IT,Jharkhand
Deputy Director General, Head, Data Centre & Web Services, NIC.
Prof. Nand Kumar Yadav 'Indu'
VC, Central University of Jharkhand
Prof. Dr. R. K. Pandey
VC, Ranchi University
Former Deputy Directer General, National Informatics Centre
Rajiv Prakash Saxena
Former Deputy Directer General, National Informatics Centre
State President, Jharkhand Congress Committee